How to locate THP+FC programs across the state

Q: I am a social worker and would like to place a youth in a THP-Plus Foster Care (THP+FC) program. I am not familiar with any providers in my county who operate a THP+FC program. Is there a way to locate providers in nearby counties?

A: The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) maintains an updated list of licensed THP+FC providers accessible at the following URL: This list is updated approximately twice per month and includes the date a provider’s rate was set and which housing models providers have received rates for.

In addition, the John Burton Foundation maintains a roster of THP+FC providers based on the CDSS list, organized by county and designed for social workers and youth in search of licensed providers. This list includes contact information on the point person for each program and is available on the THP-Plus website: 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: